About SERVPRO of Federal Way
Dean & Kirk L. McDonald
Owners of SERVPRO of Federal Way
SERVPRO of Federal Way understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Federal Way specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Federal Way can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Federal Way.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Puget Sound Adjusters Association (PSAA)
- Federal Way Chamber of Commerce
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington (IIABW)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- Rental Housing Association of WA (RHAWA)
- Seattle Executives Association
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Washington Multi-Family Housing Association (WMFHA)