Kitchen Fire causes damage to dining area
This Seattle facility experienced a fire in the kitchen which caused sprinklers to go off in the dining room area.
Quick to the property, SERVPRO was able to perform emergency clean up as well as set equipment up to dry the structure.
Cleaning of the kitchen area was performed quickly to allow for full usage of the kitchen by staff.
Experiencing a fire like the facility above is not an every day occurrence.
What To Expect:
When we visit your business after a fire loss, we will scope the effected areas to determine the extent of the loss.
We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.
If a fire has damaged your business, call us right away at SERVPRO. SERVPRO will treat you with empathy and respect, and your property with care.